I used to gift a new theme to my wifes curve every once in a while, cant find any option to do so in the new app world 4.0 any more, am i blind?!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    11-01-12 02:24 AM
    If you are using the latest version, RIM has removed that feature.
    - Integration with BlackBerry Commerce Payment Services for Credit Card and PayPal Purchases - BlackBerry Commerce is a payment service which manages all credit card and PayPal purchases and transactions made on BlackBerry App World 4.0
    - NFC Tag Integration - NFC tag integration will allow users to swap applicatons lists
    - Ability to Permanently Delete Apps from My World - Users are able to permanently delete apps from My World
    - Ability to Re-Install All Apps From My World - Users will have the ability to re-install all apps from My World
    - Automatic Find in My World - Automatic Find will allow users to search and find apps more easily in My World
    - SMS Authentication - Will allow carrier billing to function for certain carriers who switch from WAP to SMS
    - Removal of Gifting/Begging and Ringtones - Ability to remove ringtones when user receives a gift/beg
    BlackBerry App World v4.0.0.55 now available for download | CrackBerry.com

Sorry about that...
    11-01-12 03:03 AM
    Awe damn i read that before while looking for an answer, before posting my question here.

Anyways i missinterpreted it somehow, couldn believe they removed such a handy feature...
    Well, she will have to pay herself now and i get back to gifting some flowers once in a while

11-01-12 03:08 AM
    I'm sure she will appreciate receiving the flowers every once in a while a bit more than mobile app gifts anyway.
    Enjoy!
    11-01-12 03:40 AM
    Heheh yeah i bet!

11-01-12 04:58 AM
    Just saw this after posting a question regarding gifting; utterly disappointed that this was removed.
    12-29-12 11:57 PM