We all know how embarrassing it is when our BlackBerry� Smartphone rings or make noises during important Meetings, Social Events, Church, Doctor's Office and the list goes on and on.

Profile Changer for OS7.1 is the only Sound Profile app you will ever need.
    Don't bother with other apps that can't even change profile when your BB is: Screen lock, password lock or in the holster.

We are giving away 20 free copies.

1. Click here Superstore - Get Profile Changer Free

2. enter coupon code: profiler
    and click on the Update cart button and MAKE sure it says $0.00

3. Click on checkout button and continue

You can also purchase the app or read the full decription from AppWorld here Buy Profile Changer - Automatically change sound profile using Daily Timer ★ Calendar Keywords ★Location base
    05-03-12 11:57 AM
    Wow thanks so much
    05-03-12 03:42 PM
    App works great. I've been using another profile changing app forever that would not change profiles while in holster and did not save to SD card.
    This app works perfectly and does more than the other profile apps out there.
    THANKS for this 5 STAR app!

Smiley, I see that this app always runs in the background. Will it effect the battery much by always running?
    Last edited by tsells; 05-03-12 at 04:31 PM.
    05-03-12 04:26 PM
    App works great. I've been using another profile changing app forever that would not change profiles while in holster and did not save to SD card.
    This app works perfectly and does more than the other profile apps out there.
    THANKS for this 5 STAR app!

Smiley, I see that this app always runs in the background. Will it effect the battery much by always running?
    It doesn't use much battery because it doesn't hug up the cpu and it only runs when is time to check for profile change.
    05-03-12 05:01 PM
    Runs great on my 9930. Thanks for the app ToySoft and Smiley. I to use have a different Profile changing app and have switched to this one. No issues at all. I will recommend it to anyone I know looking for the app. Thanks again.
    05-03-12 08:12 PM
    How come the code won't work? They charged me $2.99 and I sent a request for a refund.
    Last edited by mss-ca; 05-04-12 at 09:07 AM.
    05-04-12 09:03 AM
    that is because 20 copies are gone. you probably didn't read the posting where it says make sure it is $0.00 before you check out.
    mssca likes this.
    05-04-12 09:40 AM
    Does it back up the settings to the SD card automatically? I don't see the option to back it up, but I do see the restore feature.
    05-04-12 10:04 AM
    that is because 20 copies are gone. you probably didn't read the posting where it says make sure it is $0.00 before you check out.
    oops... thanks for the info
    05-04-12 10:28 AM
    Does it back up the settings to the SD card automatically? I don't see the option to back it up, but I do see the restore feature.
    backup is done every time you exit the app to the SD Card.
    tsells likes this.
    05-04-12 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD