Ok so I downloaded this app 3 days ago and prior to downloading this app, I was getting 1 day max on my Torch but after downloading it, I got an easy 2 days out of it while doing the same thing I was doing before. I swear on my life I'm not getting paid to advertise this app just sharing my experience and I've noticed this is the first battery booster app that actually lived to its name. Its free and it also made the top 25 free apps in the app world and I definitely recommend it, especially to those who have trouble getting through the day with one charge. Btw don't forget to make sure the app is active after downloading it and after every reboot, don't worry its not running in the background so it won't effect your battery life. I'll post the download link as well and feel free to share your results/experience after afew days of using this app to have an accurate result. Cheers!

Download link: Free Battery Booster Free - Download Battery Booster Free - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 08-01-11 at 03:16 AM.
    mackpee likes this.
    08-01-11 03:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD