Wow, thanks for the quick reply! One other thing I noticed is that when I scroll through a popup that the color of the background gets darker as I go towards the bottom of the message. It returns if I scroll back up. This is also apparent even in the help menu for the popup. Maybe I missed it, but is there a way to turn that off so it's the same color/shade?
    04-22-12 01:28 PM
    Maybe I missed it, but is there a way to turn that off so it's the same color/shade?
    There is always a way to do something in my app

open the popup feature in my app and change "Backgrounds Bottom Color" to "same" or other 2 colors
    dimm0k likes this.
    04-22-12 01:33 PM
    im trying to add news feed to this app with no success..can you tell me what im doing wrong?
    thank you for all your hard work on the app!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    04-22-12 01:46 PM
    im trying to add news feed to this app with no success..can you tell me what im doing wrong?
    Does news feed app has a sound profile setting (notification sound) ?

if yes, then it should be fine to capture it in listening mode of custom app led section. my app will tell you the result. but please do not close the popup screen when you are in listening mode, it will stop listening.

Tip: just make sure you dont receive any other notification while your in listening mode, also try to start listening mode just before you receive a new news feed notification.
    04-22-12 01:54 PM
    Does news feed app has a sound profile setting (notification sound) ?

if yes, then it should be fine to capture it in listening mode of custom app led section. my app will tell you the result. but please do not close the popup screen when you are in listening mode, it will stop listening.

Tip: just make sure you dont receive any other notification while your in listening mode, also try to start listening mode just before you receive a new news feed notification.
    yes it does have a sound profile notification,but there's no way i can predict when i will get a news feed notification.
    i will try again using your instructions..thank you!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    04-22-12 01:58 PM
    Hi Sultan,

I've a question regarding setting specific LED blinks for specific contacts. I've set my BBM LED to violet, but I've set one of my contact to blink Pink whenever SMS, BBM or Email comes from her. However, when a BBM message came the LED still blinked violet rather than pink. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!!

BTW, this is truly an incredible app!!!
    04-22-12 08:11 PM
    Hi Sultan,

I've a question regarding setting specific LED blinks for specific contacts. I've set my BBM LED to violet, but I've set one of my contact to blink Pink whenever SMS, BBM or Email comes from her. However, when a BBM message came the LED still blinked violet rather than pink. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!!

BTW, this is truly an incredible app!!!
    Hi,

Yes, v12.0 of my app has a small issue with some bbm contacts I'm working on the issue, and should have an update in the next 2 weeks
    04-22-12 09:54 PM
    Hi,

Yes, v12.0 of my app has a small issue with some bbm contacts I'm working on the issue, and should have an update in the next 2 weeks
    Ohh ok! Thanks!!
    04-23-12 12:45 AM
    Ohh ok! Thanks!!
    ok, since there are couple of thousands people emailing me about this issue, i decided to push an update today, should be approved by tomorrow. (App World approval process has improved since i first used app world )

version 12.1 should fix individual bbm issue and many other small issues
    04-23-12 01:07 AM
    Hi,

First of all, thank you for this beautiful and multifunctional application.
    Hope this has not being asked before. I have noticed that the wallpaper changer feature is not working if i restarted the device.

here is my setting :
    SD Card>MultiWallpaper1, i copied all my desired wallpaper into this folder, others are empty.
    Enable Multi-Wallpaper --> On
    Image Sources Folder --> SD Card>MultiWallpaper1
    Image Change Interval --> Screen Off-On
    Stop Wallpaper --> Never

If i restarted my device, the wallpaper will use the last one before i restarted my device. It will not change again until i go into the applications, go to the wallpaper menu, and click the "back to main screen".

My Device : 9900 7.1.0.402

This is not very important issue, i don't mind doing the steps after the reboot, just to let you know about it. Or this might not be any issue at all, just my wrong setting instead.

PS: while at it , might i request a feature to backup auto text/word substitution? since the Desktop Manager nowadays has been messing up the custom auto text.

Thank you for your kind attention.
    Last edited by renzokuken.tan; 04-23-12 at 11:01 AM.
    04-23-12 10:57 AM
    Hi,

First of all, thank you for this beautiful and multifunctional application.
    Hope this has not being asked before. I have noticed that the wallpaper changer feature is not working if i restarted the device.
    you are in luck today, i was well aware of this issue

so i posted an update to app world few hours back, should be approved tomorrow, the update also includes the fix for the wallpaper issue you are experiencing
    mfdubs likes this.
    04-23-12 11:08 AM
    you are in luck today, i was well aware of this issue
    so i posted an update to app world few hours back, should be approved tomorrow, the update also includes the fix for the wallpaper issue you are experiencing
    Hi,

Thank you Sultan, that was quick respond from you.
    Will be waiting for the update.
    04-23-12 11:15 AM
    ok, tell me if i understand everything correctly.

my app's "Alert Me" feature is limited to 1 alert linked to profiles, you would like to have another "Alert Me" sound profile so you can have two alerts, one for work and one for personal ?
    That's it, yes.

Being able to associate an Alert Me with a specific source would be helpful. Then I'd use the standard sound profile choices to get my two different time settings. During work hours I'd have work & home play audible alerts. Outside those hours I'd only have my home play alerts.

Ideally the end result would be sound & LED for work just don't happen when in MeTime and it would when in Normal.

Thanks for the consideration.
    04-23-12 12:05 PM
    Is there some sort of manual to use this(iLaunch, custom actions and shortcuts) more efficiently? I recently figured out how to do custom actions, but it was really trial and error.

Also, is there a way to overwrite or disable the preset shortcuts? most of them i dont use, only one I really use is the wifi toggle (W).

Thanks! And great job on this, I always recommend it to friends and family.
    04-24-12 01:51 AM
    Is there some sort of manual to use this(iLaunch, custom actions and shortcuts) more efficiently? I recently figured out how to do custom actions, but it was really trial and error.
    i will try to add one in the app, as this is the best method to make sure people get to see it.

Also, is there a way to overwrite or disable the preset shortcuts? most of them i dont use, only one I really use is the wifi toggle (W).
    sure, everything can be hidden and controlled (except for "Open Adv OS", "Instant Key" and "Wifi"), just uncheck where is says "Show in iLaunch Popup"
    04-24-12 02:02 AM
    Is there any way to disable the "accident prevention" buttons you see to unlock the popups when the screen goes dark and you happen to wake it in the middle of a popup? Referring to the buttons you have to press twice before you can perform any action on the popup...

Is it possible to not show a popup for SMS from a specific person if I'm already in the SMS window for that person?
    04-24-12 11:25 AM
    Is there any way to disable the "accident prevention" buttons you see to unlock the popups when the screen goes dark and you happen to wake it in the middle of a popup? Referring to the buttons you have to press twice before you can perform any action on the popup...
    yes- its in the popup feature, its called "Popup Screen buttons", just select any option which ends with "No Lock"

Is it possible to not show a popup for SMS from a specific person if I'm already in the SMS window for that person?
    popups will not show for the sms app if you used the popup to open the sms inbox. also bbm, sms and emails popups can be filtered and limited to show popups from address book or LED contacts only, it is called "show popups only from"
    dimm0k likes this.
    04-24-12 04:15 PM
    Ok, just wanted to let everyone know (especially those who reported issues) that version 12.1.2 is approved and you can now download it from my site or App World.

Change log can be found in my app's facebook fan page.

Happy downloading
    04-25-12 12:34 AM
    Hey Sultan, amazing app. Maybe you could add a slide lock or keypad lock that activates when back light goes out. Thanks again for the wonderful app.
    04-25-12 04:57 AM
    Hey Sultan, amazing app. Maybe you could add a slide lock or keypad lock that activates when back light goes out. Thanks again for the wonderful app.
    Thanks

Slide lock is already available in all Torch models (Built-in), if that's what you mean.

Keypad lock when screen turns Off, I'm think its a good idea, but how many times will you need it ?
    04-25-12 11:22 AM
    Great App.. tyvm Sultan.
    Would it be possible to add ability to prevent certain app auto-start on the next reboot?
    That IMHO would be an EPIC addition to this already awesome App..
    04-25-12 12:47 PM
    Great App.. tyvm Sultan.
    Would it be possible to add ability to prevent certain app auto-start on the next reboot?
    That IMHO would be an EPIC addition to this already awesome App..
    Prevent

i got many request to do the opposite !!?

why would you want to prevent apps from auto-starting, they will loose the ability to function properly ?
    04-25-12 01:28 PM
    It will be very useful for people who keep their mobiles in the pocket.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using CB Forum App
    04-26-12 08:01 AM
    It will be very useful for people who keep their mobiles in the pocket.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using CB Forum App
    mmm, makes sense, i will add it to my todo list along with call screen lock to prevent people from accidentally putting others on hold, mute or loud speaker when in a phone call
    screw666 likes this.
    04-26-12 08:59 AM
    What does "dim" do on individual contacts in night LED settings?
    04-28-12 04:51 PM
156 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD