I have an unlocked Priv and seems these monthly updates don't always work... always after it gets to the reboot part it stops and i get the "error" android dude on his side.
    Anybody having this issue?
    For this latest Nov update i was sure to reboot first to make sure memory or something was flushed but same issue.

I have a factory unlocked Priv.
    Currently on the Oct update which also failed a couple times before working.
    11-15-16 01:06 PM
    You could try an autoloader instead of an over the air update. Loads the factory image.

Here's the link for the latest one, AAH505 (November 2016): https://bbapps.download.blackberry.c...mon-AAH505.zip

And here's the instructions: How to reload the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android OS
    11-15-16 04:10 PM
    Ya I'll hold off till it's asks me again damn autoloader are a pain when you lose everything... thought there would be a known conflict or something.
    11-15-16 09:37 PM
    I have an unlocked Priv and seems these monthly updates don't always work... always after it gets to the reboot part it stops and i get the "error" android dude on his side.
    Anybody having this issue?
    For this latest Nov update i was sure to reboot first to make sure memory or something was flushed but same issue.

I have a factory unlocked Priv.
    Currently on the Oct update which also failed a couple times before working.
    You had your priv at launch? Mine is. Now unless there's autoloader or full ota loader, I don't update
    11-27-16 08:55 AM