What's the best way to get all of my calendar and notifications migrates over to an Andron Android device coming from a BB10 device? I feel like I'm struggling trying to get everything caught up from mu BB10 calendar to my New device. I've downloaded ans installed the HUB+ suite and services but the device transfer from my Passport to my Note7 doesnt seem to be an option.

Any help is appreciated. And my apologies if this isnt in the proper forum. I just installed the CB app on my note7 to ask.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-28-16 12:46 PM
    when i moved to an Android from BB i had a google email account so all my contacts moved. I lost all my SMS (not important to me anyway) and photos and vids i had on a card.

Calendar i had in my google mail account so that populated after i set up the email. Otherwise, i don't think there is a way to get your local BB calendar to the new device. None of the BB notes, tasks or calendar transferred for me unless they were all in a google account.
    Serkle K likes this.
    08-28-16 08:01 PM
    when i moved to an Android from BB i had a google email account so all my contacts moved. I lost all my SMS (not important to me anyway) and photos and vids i had on a card.

Calendar i had in my google mail account so that populated after i set up the email. Otherwise, i don't think there is a way to get your local BB calendar to the new device. None of the BB notes, tasks or calendar transferred for me unless they were all in a google account.
    Thanks Jaydee5799... I did some searching and testing (and still testing), but I found a content transfer app, that says it's for transferring from BB10 to the Priv. Considering the Priv is running android, I found it in google play store on my Note7, and on my Passport in App world. I had some issues with the App World version, but I also have google play store on my Passport, and I was able to get it to start transferring... Some how I have just under 4k photos, and unfortunately I interrupted the transfer a couple times, so I had to start it all over. It seems to be working, but it's taking a very long time.

But anything to get my calendars and other stuff transferred over!

I have a google account, but as far as calendar events and primary contacts, they were all on my Passport locally. Even with the option to use Google Drive to transfer everything, I opted to do a direct transfer, wirelessly from my Passport to my Note7.
    marco44 likes this.
    08-28-16 08:43 PM
    UPDATE:

So, I tried this transfer wizard overnight, and after a few issues, and then having to skip all of my photos, videos, and music, I found that the transfer only really worked for my contacts. It didn't transfer anything from my BB calendar to my Note. None of my messages or other accounts were transferred over either. Major bummer this morning as I am sitting at my work desk with 2 devices.
    08-29-16 08:03 AM
    Yep, we have to find amother method and/or app for this. The app refuses to transfer acouple of hundred contacts and duplicates others.

So what is the best way to transfer from BB to Android (NOT a BB device) ???

Posted via CB10
    09-03-16 04:27 AM