Having seen several KEYone videos, I noticed that there seem to be very few noticeable changes to the OS with Nougat over Marshmallow. Is it because this is preproduction software or is this what we are to pretty much expect when Nougat gets pushed to other devices such as the Priv oficially? Can anyone itemize the changes that they have seen while playing with it at one of the recent CrackBerry events? Has BlackBerry itself included any new and significant proprietary software features that we can expect to see with the update? Is there finally going to be a system-wide/unified BlackBerry file manager included with the update lol!? I'm curious to hear about your experience!

Posted via CB10 
    03-24-17 10:57 AM
    Nougat has been out for six months... there are plenty of sites with comparisons between Marshmallow and Nougat.

As for BlackBerry's Suite of Apps.. I would not expect those to change much simply to coincide with Nougats release. Nothing from Aurora or the pre production KEYones indicated they have altered those much at this point.
    03-24-17 01:07 PM