I have a problem with the productivity tab not showing although I am turning it on. Any help please?

problem with the productivity tab-172194.jpg
    12-03-16 11:21 AM
    Turn it off then turn it back on again. Or restart the phone.
    12-04-16 09:02 AM
    Hi,

I had the same problem. Try going to Settings -> Apps. Then select the gear icon on the top right. You should now see a new menu. One option under 'Advanced ' section is 'Draw Over Other apps'. Select it. It will list all third party apps. To display the system apps, which the Productivity tab is part of, select the three verticsl dots on the upper right corner and select 'Show system'. The scroll and select 'Productivity tab' in the list. Enable 'Permit drawing over other apps' if it's not working.

I had the same issue with the Phone application too.
    12-05-16 07:35 AM
    Hi,

I had the same problem. Try going to Settings -> Apps. Then select the gear icon on the top right. You should now see a new menu. One option under 'Advanced ' section is 'Draw Over Other apps'. Select it. It will list all third party apps. To display the system apps, which the Productivity tab is part of, select the three verticsl dots on the upper right corner and select 'Show system'. The scroll and select 'Productivity tab' in the list. Enable 'Permit drawing over other apps' if it's not working.

I had the same issue with the Phone application too.
    Thank you very much, I will do it right now.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-16 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD