How can we submit a bug about the phone Dialler screen. I'm running a Priv and if you use the phone button, it generally brings up tiles of most used callers. However if you touch the circle to bring up the dial pad you can type in a phone number. This screen has the bug. If you miss a number or the call icon (hit the open space left or right of the call icon as an example) it will dial the tile underneath that spot from the previous screen.
    04-02-17 03:47 PM
    How can we submit a bug about the phone Dialler screen. I'm running a Priv and if you use the phone button, it generally brings up tiles of most used callers. However if you touch the circle to bring up the dial pad you can type in a phone number. This screen has the bug. If you miss a number or the call icon (hit the open space left or right of the call icon as an example) it will dial the tile underneath that spot from the previous screen.
    Try to snap the bug by performing a 5 sec snapshot (hold the power & vol down button together for 5 secs or more) till you see there's a MM icon coming up. That's when your phone starts to record the bug.

Then follow the prompts or simply email that to Michael Clewley..
    04-02-17 06:26 PM
    Who's he, and for my future reference what are his contact details. Thanks.

Edit
    I did this and a green light started to blink, which I couldn't source, so I re-booted.

What is this ' record' feature, it's new to me.
    Last edited by Heavens1; 04-03-17 at 12:59 AM.
    04-02-17 06:49 PM
    Try to snap the bug by performing a 5 sec snapshot (hold the power & vol down button together for 5 secs or more) till you see there's a MM icon coming up. That's when your phone starts to record the bug.

That hasn't worked. It gives me a single screen shot then proceeds to reboot. I looked for the icon you me tinned in the Center of the screen and in the notification area, and didn't find it.
    04-03-17 10:10 AM

Tried second time and didn't wait for reboot this time. Performed actions anyways. Then I found a notification of a bug report having been created. But it says I need an incident number and or email address. So how do I get either?
    04-03-17 10:31 AM