Hello sent a tweet to BlackBerry re Please can you share with us the excitement when Nougat released> for DTEK50, DTEK60 and PRIV! They sent me back DM and then answered and now received this one..

Attachment 419110

Something is cooking... for sure.
    Hmmm. Sounds like the same old generic "coming soon". Or " We'll get right back to you on that". Or "The check is in the mail".
    03-10-17 09:32 AM
    I'll rather wait a bit longer and have a usable Marshmallow device, then having a buggy 7.1.1 or a buggy downgraded 7.0 device . :
    http://m.androidcentral.com/nexus-6-...-downgrade-ota

And that's google with the problems folks, not to speak of HTC, Sony, Samsung, ZTE also had/have their troubles with N.

I can wait, as long as sec-updates arrive (even if always 10 days late for me).
    03-16-17 05:47 AM
    The other BlackBerry android phones will get Marshmallow after KEYone has been on the market for a while. Gotta give the new phone something that stands out.
    03-23-17 12:02 PM
    The other BlackBerry android phones will get Marshmallow after KEYone has been on the market for a while. Gotta give the new phone something that stands out.
    If software system version is all you got to stand out for your new phone... then that's a quite a fail.
    03-23-17 12:05 PM
    While I absolutely agree with your sentiment. Look at how few android phones still have Marshmallow. It is a staggeringly low amount. Just because we want it badly does not mean we will get it. Let's just hope that we get it some time soon after KEYone comes out.
    03-23-17 12:25 PM
    I'm personally very pleased with the updates from BlackBerry. They are much better than Samsung in that regard, going on the experience with my wife's Samsung. She loves her Samsung, and that's fine, but they aren't as quick with updates as BlackBerry.

I'm happy to have a very good working phone. As long as I do my part, my Priv work perfectly fine. So many of the issues I see have nothing to do with the OS, many times it's due to the user not learning how to use all the settings, and other times it is from bug in individual apps. Yes, I am sure there are some legitimate bugs, but upgrading to Nougat won't necessarily help that, in fact, if you do they before the OS has been properly tested and modified for a phone like the Priv, you will most likel have more.
    03-23-17 01:22 PM
    Hello sent a tweet to BlackBerry re Please can you share with us the excitement when Nougat released> for DTEK50, DTEK60 and PRIV! They sent me back DM and then answered and now received this one..

Attachment 419110

Something is cooking... for sure.
    You are aware that the computers monitoring incoming tweets before being handed off to a human, picked up on Nougat, and sent you a canned response, (saying absolutely nothing, a politician would be proud of that response) and your tweet was never seen by a human?
    03-24-17 06:20 AM
    Ok! So do you have confirmation of this? Wow thanks for waking me up..but what year are we in! LOL!!! I really thought BlackBerry helpdesk existed now I know it's just the Matrix!
    03-24-17 06:29 AM
    Ok! So do you have confirmation of this?
    Truthfully I have no idea, but a strong suspicion. That just looks like a canned response.
    I hear the help desk is actually pretty good. But I'm fairly confident they have some sort of filtering going on.
    03-24-17 08:02 AM
    I wonder if Priv will receive nougat by end of this year? I sold my Priv about a year ago and I am considering one because performance is pretty close to keyone.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 02:38 PM
    I wonder if Priv will receive nougat by end of this year? I sold my Priv about a year ago and I am considering one because performance is pretty close to keyone.

Posted via CB10
    I think the keyone should run better because of the lower resolution and more stable processor. I wouldn't be surprised if it got triple the battery life of the priv either.
    03-28-17 04:13 PM
    I think the keyone should run better because of the lower resolution and more stable processor. I wouldn't be surprised if it got triple the battery life of the priv either.
    I think more like double battery. I used 3 different smartphone with 625 snapdragon and battery life is very very good but not triple battery life compared to Priv. Priv battery wasn't terrible a year ago when I had it.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 04:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    Priv is not even close keyone hammers it hands down
    04-01-17 12:10 AM
38 12