Here's another question about moving from BB10 to Android.

This question relates to managing email, contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes across multiple accounts.

Here is my scenario.

I need to keep separate, synced email, contacts, calendars, tasks and notes for the following:

Personal Outlook.com account (these are my personal obligations and contacts)

Personal Gmail account (this is my junkmail/commercial account for personal business)

Work Cloud Exchange account #1 (This is my business account for my consulting practice.)

Work Exchange account #2 (this is a client Exchange server where I have an account)

Work Exchange account #3 (another client)

Hosted email account with IMAP / contacts/calendar (bluehost.com)

Hosted email account with IMAP / contacts / calendar (dreamhost.com)

Hosted email account with IMAP/Contacts/Calendar (cloudaccess.net)

I need to be able to prevent duplication between these accounts for contractual reasons and to avoid making embarrassing errors. I create, edit and delete all types of items both on computers and my phone .

It has been relatively easy to keep everything segregated properly with BB10.

Is there any advice you can offer me for migrating to Android?

Posted with my trusty Z10
    03-04-17 07:44 PM
    Its the same as BB10 basically. Everything is "separate" as you want it to be. In composing an email you can search through all contacts from all accounts but when you save one it will save to whichever account you want. If you have contacts in that match from each you can keep them separate or combine them. You can view just one account at a time or all emails from all accounts at the same time.
    03-04-17 07:51 PM
    Its the same as BB10 basically. Everything is "separate" as you want it to be. In composing an email you can search through all contacts from all accounts but when you save one it will save to whichever account you want. If you have contacts in that match from each you can keep them separate or combine them. You can view just one account at a time or all emails from all accounts at the same time.
    Thanks. I assumed it wouldn't be an issue, but I never tried to set up all my accounts the last time it tried Android because other problems stopped my evaluation almost right away. I'm hopeful that this time will be different.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    03-04-17 08:37 PM