We all just need to accept it and move on to Blackberry's new device direction. Android. I had the hardest time accepting it and have really learned to love what Blackberry has done with Android and the Priv. I have and own every single Blackberry 10 device including the Dev alphas. Hahaha. I am not sure why people want Blackberry to die by keeping Blackberry 10 going. I would rather they concentrate on an exceptional and secure mobile experience than having them gone and trusting Apple and Google. No way.

Remember, the Passport without Blackberry 10 is just a worthless odd square device. Software is what Blackberry does best and is what makes my beloved Passport so memorable. They are indeed the smart in the phone. Having Blackberry go bankrupt because Apple and Samsung and the carriers will out spend them on marketing is worthless and stupid.

Think iPhone is great because of hardware? No way, it's all outdated crap. But iOS is what people love. So Blackberry is precisely where they need to be and kill apple and google by making Software that people want.

Chen is a business man, and as a manager, I hope you can all appreciate how excruciating a job he has done. The media and even all of us have been against him, all the while he has been desperately fixing the mess left behind by Basille and Heinz.

Amateur hour is now over and Blackberry is doing what they should have done a long time ago. Now let's all stop wishing Blackberry dead and support the company. In reality, we love Blackberry for its exceptionally secure software, and not so much the hardware.

We all owe it to Chen and Blackberry and Security to give the Priv and DTEK's a shot. What they have done in so little time is exceptional and with the right mindset you will all eventually agree.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-28-16 12:01 PM
    I totally agree. Personally, Android has been better for me just because of the apps. The hub and gestures were great in BBOS, though.
    09-28-16 12:23 PM
    Nicely said and totally agree. Hopefully they can bring Android to the level of BB10 if they can, but they have done a lot with Android in such little time so I think they might he able to do it. For now my next phone will the DTEK60 which will replace my Z30. BB10 will be missed, but Android is where it is now. So be it. Cheers guys!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 11:04 PM
    I agree beyond question that Blackberry 10 is and will be the finest and most advanced operating system for mobile for some time. Rumor has it that the iPhone 8 will have no home button and rely on gestures. Where have heard that before? But as usual, apple will have done it first.

A world without Blackberry is too silly to contemplate. Whether in my hands or running the software behind the scenes, I feel better having Blackberry software running my phone, my car and my home.

Software is going to be the true differentiator in the future. You can ditch the headphone jack, but true innovation and software courage will come from Blackberry. They are by far the most innovative and courageous company. Blackberry 10, Passport, Priv and adopting Android (and securing it!!) took real courage. Apple can go fly a kite in a hail storm. Hahaha!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-29-16 08:15 AM
    Bb10 on Classic was as good as it got as an os but the app gap was the end. Strangely the priv has ushered me from a pkb to the vkb.

Just ordered my Pixel based upon Hub as software option. Really would prefer to have Rome or whatever the pkb bbry is supposed to be but it may never come or even if it does vzw will suck at supporting updates.

Always willing to try another proper pkb but if you go android the primary Goog phone is the only way to run Android without silly skins and layers in the way. If we can layer the bbry enhancements on top of pixel / ought it seems hard to beat.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Berrydroid
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    10-04-16 11:10 PM
    Yes, it's time those of us in the cb community who actually like BlackBerry start threads!

To the rest. Why do they even bother to turn up..... time they were on their way....

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    10-05-16 02:46 AM
    RIP BlackBerry Handsets:

This is actual future for BlackBerry. Accept it and move on.

��� вℓα�квєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση ���
    10-05-16 07:30 AM
    Goodoh! The Mercury is on it's way

On ya BB!
    10-05-16 05:55 PM
    Just replacing my Passport with a Priv, my wife's Classic may become a Mercury as she is due for an upgrade right around the "anticipated" release date (hoping) or she will get a DTEK50, as long as there is a Blackberry, a Blackberry will be our mobile device choice!

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 07:12 PM