Here's my issue with the hub - I have a bad habit of clicking on the notification as it comes in in the Android notification panel. This brings me into a filtered 'view' for a certain account (let's say my Gmail). I dismiss the Window and go back doing my other business. I open up the Hub again but now I'm back only in that one specific Gmail account so I find myself having to go back and select the three lines in the top left and "Blackberry Hub" again to get back to seeing the consolidated inbox again.

I was tempted to try and use Tasker to have it just close / end the Hub's task on losing focus, but maybe I'm missing something?

Is there a way to make it so that when i click the hub icon - it goes back to the default hub view showing all of my messages from all of my accounts?

Thanks in advance!!
    10-22-16 01:06 PM
    When you say "I dismiss the window", I assume you're referring to tapping the home button? If so, try this one extra tap. After you've opened the message and are in the specific (i.e., Gmail) view, tap the back button then the home button. That's what I do. When I tap the Hub icon after that, I go straight to the Hub view.
    10-23-16 01:44 PM