I'm hoping someone here can help, I've had an issue with group messages on every BlackBerry android device I've ever owned. I've had 4 Privs, a dtek50, and now a dtek60 and I have the same problem on all. The problem I'm having is when I get a group message there is always 1 person whose message I don't see.
    02-23-17 06:00 PM
    I should add that I've tried through the hub, not through the hub, yaata, stock messenger app, hangouts, and go sms.
    02-23-17 06:01 PM
    My problem is one or so of my people in the group won't get sent through hub, I'll get a notification from yaata to download a 0mb message from that contact, and when I download nothing happens.

I also get complaints from people in group messages, that when I reply, it makes a whole new group thread separate from the original one. Any ideas??
    02-23-17 09:47 PM
    All the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Group Message issues-5100.jpg  
    02-23-17 09:50 PM
    I seem to recall problems with people who use iphones to send/receive messages. Apple doesn't play well with other phone types.

Any of the contacts use apple junk?
    02-24-17 01:08 AM
    My problem is one or so of my people in the group won't get sent through hub, I'll get a notification from yaata to download a 0mb message from that contact, and when I download nothing happens.

I also get complaints from people in group messages, that when I reply, it makes a whole new group thread separate from the original one. Any ideas??
    That's exactly what was happening to me. I figured it out, it was a setting on their phone. They had to go into their message settings and turn off "advanced messaging"
    02-24-17 04:50 AM
    I seem to recall problems with people who use iphones to send/receive messages. Apple doesn't play well with other phone types.

Any of the contacts use apple junk?
    Apple and android user's. Apple people complain of the extra group text and android users send me the 0kb download messages
    02-24-17 09:33 AM