Hi all, I think this has been covered but my searches were pulling no results unfortunately.

When I delete an email from the Hub, it seems to reappear a while later when I check Hub again. This isn't all the time, but it happened enough for me to second guess myself on whether or not I deleted an email, and then purposely deleted it with the intention of checking back on it later, and to no surprise there it was.

Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a fix or something I'm doing wrong?

I'm using a DTEK60 with a Hotmail account.
    11-26-16 01:48 PM
    Hi all, I think this has been covered but my searches were pulling no results unfortunately.

When I delete an email from the Hub, it seems to reappear a while later when I check Hub again. This isn't all the time, but it happened enough for me to second guess myself on whether or not I deleted an email, and then purposely deleted it with the intention of checking back on it later, and to no surprise there it was.

Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a fix or something I'm doing wrong?

I'm using a DTEK60 with a Hotmail account.
    You could be syncing your "Deleted" folder. Stop syncing that one.
    11-26-16 05:51 PM
    You could be syncing your "Deleted" folder. Stop syncing that one.
    I thought that as well, but I'm not. It doesn't happen all the time, but enough for me to notice. I deleted e-mails, and I even checked on my laptop a little while later and they were still there.

I THINK I've found the reason, but I'll have to keep testing. I usually go through my Hub and just swipe to delete a whole bunch of e-mails, then when I'm done I press the Square and close the Hub. Maybe because I've closed it, it doesn't get enough time to send the commands back to the server. I would have thought it would still run in the background, but this really seems to be the reason.
    11-27-16 03:33 AM
    I have the same thing happening but only in my Shaw email account, it's a PITA.

Doesn't happen in my Gmail and Outlook accounts though.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-16 12:25 PM
    I've experienced this recently as well on an Outlook.com account. I have my deleted email folder syncing, but always have, this seems to be a relatively recent issue. No issues with another ActiveSync account.

What SeanKent stated in his post about swiping to delete a bunch of emails and then switching out of HUB quickly is something I do as well. I will try to test this out and see if I can reproduce the behavior.
    12-02-16 08:23 AM
    Update - I haven't closed the Hub for weeks now, but I can confirm that some of my emails are still reappearing after deleting them from the Hub. Not all of them, so I know that it's not a setting. Very very odd. Is this a bug?
    12-23-16 04:53 AM
    I have a similar problem from time to time on my DTEK60. Except it occurs when I swipe emails as read. They re-appear later as unread. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    01-13-17 11:06 PM