Is anyone having or had difficulty geting their priv or any BlackBerry android to show up on DM? I loaded my first priv on there a few months ago and it showed up fine. Went back to Q10 for a while and now back on priv. I removed my previous priv from "my account" on google and made the new phone "visible". When I go in the app on my phone it finds it, although the bottom part of the screen is doing the circle thing. When I go on a computer it says I have no devices. I've seen some steps that can be taken to remedy on a couple forums but they are from 2014. Does anyone know if those steps still work today or any other ways to get my new priv to show up?
    01-13-17 05:35 PM
    What 'Device Manager' are you speaking of exactly? And have you downloaded the USB drivers for your Priv? - https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...1570F46266A608
    01-13-17 08:37 PM
    Sorry, android device manager, similar to BlackBerry protect
    01-13-17 09:12 PM
    Update: I was finally able to get DM to find my device. I used the process at this link just under the "2 answers". In the first part, I only did the clear data from the Play Store and not the other 2. Then I did the process below that. I must have been doing something in the wrong order the first couple times or I was clearing cache instead of data. Anyway, posting the link here in case others have this issue. Phone not appearing in Android Device Manager - Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange
    01-14-17 01:16 AM