Anyone found a good android App that can do bedside mode?
    - nice night time clock
    - mute sound notifications
    - most importantly... mute led notifications

Thanks
    11-30-16 07:01 PM
    - nice night time clock

Thanks
    Yeah, just enable do not disturb mode and put the phone on a charger.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    12-01-16 04:37 PM
    Dock clock plus or clock plus daydream
    12-01-16 05:27 PM
    - nice night time clock

Thanks
    Do not disturb mode.
    Customise as you wish to still recieved some urgent notifications.

Daydream mode and select the digital or analogue clock.
    Adjust for dim setting.

When you go to bed, out on do not disturb mode, place on charge or in charging pod and you are set.
    Can even schedule do not disturb mode if you like.
    BionicKris likes this.
    12-02-16 06:10 PM
    Yeah, just enable do not disturb mode and put the phone on a charger.
    Do not disturb mode is what I have been using. But it doesn't cover point 3. The LED still blinks and it's so bright it sometimes wakes me up.
    BionicKris likes this.
    12-02-16 07:14 PM
    Do not disturb mode.
    Customise as you wish to still recieved some urgent notifications.

Daydream mode and select the digital or analogue clock.
    Adjust for dim setting.

When you go to bed, out on do not disturb mode, place on charge or in charging pod and you are set.
    Can even schedule do not disturb mode if you like.
    See my response to Renwick. Does daydream help with point 3?
    12-02-16 07:15 PM
    Thanks. I'll check them out. Do they cover point 3? That's the hardest one to handle.
    12-02-16 07:15 PM
    Can't find dock clock plus.
    Tried clock plus daydream and it still allows notification sounds through. Turn on DND and run it. No sound notifications but LED still blinks
    12-02-16 07:28 PM
    OK so I found an app called "Night Mode"
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...udios.modenuit
    Scheduling bedtime hours and it auto starts then.
    Then at bedtime I just turn on built in night clock
    No notifications and no LED.
    Now I'd I could just get the kid to sleep I could have a solid sleep.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackDroid bedside mode-screenshot_20161203-070153.jpg  
    BionicKris likes this.
    12-03-16 06:07 AM
    FWIW the best way to make sure your phone doesn't disturb you during the night is to switch it off, also saves the battery . Nothing as bad as being woke up in the middle of the night
    12-03-16 03:07 PM
    Do not disturb mode is what I have been using. But it doesn't cover point 3. The LED still blinks and it's so bright it sometimes wakes me up.
    Thats odd. LED doesn't blink for me in do not disturb mode.
    12-03-16 03:59 PM
    FWIW the best way to make sure your phone doesn't disturb you during the night is to switch it off, also saves the battery . Nothing as bad as being woke up in the middle of the night
    I have it plugged in so not worried about battery. I want the night clock so I can see time when daughter wakes me 2-3 times a night.
    12-03-16 04:39 PM
    Thats odd. LED doesn't blink for me in do not disturb mode.
    Does led blink when it's not in DnD?
    Mine blinks in both (until I found the above mentioned app)
    12-03-16 04:40 PM
    Does led blink when it's not in DnD?
    Mine blinks in both (until I found the above mentioned app)
    Yes it blinks unless i am in do not disturb mode. Note, I'm always in DND on alarms only. Haven't tested the other two options.
    12-03-16 08:50 PM
    Yes it blinks unless i am in do not disturb mode. Note, I'm always in DND on alarms only. Haven't tested the other two options.
    Alarm only is the one I use too. Blinks all night. 2nighhts in a row without though with the new app with schedule. Peacefully sleep.
    12-04-16 07:25 AM
    Settings>Sound & Notification>tap on "Do Not Disturb">tap on "Sounds and Vibrations">tap on "Total Silence"

From there you can set your schedule, priorities, and end time. I don't get any sounds and notifications when I select total silence.
    12-04-16 08:02 AM
    See my response to Renwick. Does daydream help with point 3?
    Yep, no led in DND mode.
    12-04-16 01:16 PM
    Settings>Sound & Notification>tap on "Do Not Disturb">tap on "Sounds and Vibrations">tap on "Total Silence"

From there you can set your schedule, priorities, and end time. I don't get any sounds and notifications when I select total silence.
    In DnD I don not have a sounds and vibration. And do not see any total silence anywhere.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackDroid bedside mode-screenshot_20161204-200008.jpg  
    12-04-16 07:01 PM
    I think he means like in the picture below. Although like I said, i don't have to be on total silence and the LED doesn't flash in DND mode.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackDroid bedside mode-32026.jpg  
    12-04-16 07:23 PM
    I think he means like in the picture below. Although like I said, i don't have to be on total silence and the LED doesn't flash in DND mode.
    I have that total silence. But I need the alarm. What's the point of a bedside clock if it doesn't wake me in the morning.
    And for me, on alarm only... it does not have sounds or vibrate but it does have led.

I also noticed last night with daydream set to clock. When I plug it in it goes to night clock after Screen times out but it's locked to portrait. If I launch it manually from daydream setup or launch clock then launch screensaver (night clock) it works in portrait or landscape (depending on orientation).

Which way do you launch night clock (is it stock clock?).
    12-05-16 06:13 AM
    I have that total silence. But I need the alarm. What's the point of a bedside clock if it doesn't wake me in the morning.
    And for me, on alarm only... it does not have sounds or vibrate but it does have led.

I also noticed last night with daydream set to clock. When I plug it in it goes to night clock after Screen times out but it's locked to portrait. If I launch it manually from daydream setup or launch clock then launch screensaver (night clock) it works in portrait or landscape (depending on orientation).

Which way do you launch night clock (is it stock clock?).
    I agree but like a few have said, even with alarm only, it does disable the LED. Not sure why you are having an issue. What OS version are you on?
    12-05-16 09:19 AM
    I agree but like a few have said, even with alarm only, it does disable the LED. Not sure why you are having an issue. What OS version are you on?
    Attached Thumbnails BlackDroid bedside mode-screenshot_20161205-123326.jpg  
    12-05-16 11:33 AM
    When my device comes out of Do not disturb mode the notifications volume is still set to Mute. I have to manually toggle to volume back on. This seems weird. You would think the volume would return to its last setting automatically. Am I missing something or is this the way it works?
    dpw09 and AWB70 like this.
    12-05-16 09:19 PM
    Well now that I am on beta and it's still happening on the beta I have reported the issue to BlackBerry after reproducing and submitting bugs.
    12-06-16 11:46 AM
    Well now that I am on beta and it's still happening on the beta I have reported the issue to BlackBerry after reproducing and submitting bugs.
    I have tried it on 2 devices and had another friend try theirs and LED never blinks in DND mode
    12-06-16 02:34 PM
48 12