Not sure if this has been asked already but I just wanna know what social media apps are integrated in the hub. I'm sure that Facebook and Twitter are in there but what are the others?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-27-16 10:08 AM
    According the the app itself on GPS...Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram

I believe you also have Pinterest, slack, Skype, Instagram

BBM is also there
    08-27-16 11:12 AM
    My DTEK50 is my first Blackberry device, although I am familiar with and have considerable Android experience.

I'd like to get a better understanding of Blackberry Hub and the actual apps and sources from which it draws its integrated information.

Is the default source for Calendar and Contacts the Google Account?

It looks like the native Contacts and Calendar are synched with my Google account

I would prefer to synch my Exchange Account Calendar, Contact and Tasks with BB Hub....Is that possible and disable synching with Google Calendar and Contacts?

I monitor several (6) email accounts, most of which are on my own privately hosted domain.

How are these POP3 email accounts integrated with BB Hub? (I need POP3 rather than IMAP)

In the past, with my other Android devices I've managed my email with third party email clients..my current favorite is BlueMail
    08-27-16 12:35 PM
    Is the default source for Calendar and Contacts the Google Account?
    Only if you want it to be. In the apps, you can set a default account to be any account you've added.

I would prefer to synch my Exchange Account Calendar, Contact and Tasks with BB Hub....Is that possible and disable synching with Google Calendar and Contacts?
    Yes, and yes. To disable gmail syncing, delete the gmail account from Hub.

How are these POP3 email accounts integrated with BB Hub? (I need POP3 rather than IMAP)
    What do you mean how are they integrated with Hub? If you add the accounts to your Hub, they're there. POP3 is supported.

Curious why you don't use IMAP if you're hosting your own domain - it's far better than POP3.
    Ethynil likes this.
    08-27-16 11:06 PM
    According the the app itself on GPS...Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram

I believe you also have Pinterest, slack, Skype, Instagram

BBM is also there
    Thanks for this! Would you know if messenger for Facebook can be integrated?

08-28-16 05:06 AM
    Thanks for this! Would you know if messenger for Facebook can be integrated?

I don't believe fb messenger is linked to the hub at this moment. I remember reading something here on CB showing how you can do it but I think it was a workaround and the Web version. Let me see if I can find it
    08-28-16 07:00 AM
    08-28-16 08:35 AM
    I don't believe fb messenger is linked to the hub at this moment. I remember reading something here on CB showing how you can do it but I think it was a workaround and the Web version. Let me see if I can find it
    Barring any major catastrophes during testing it should be coming in an update soon (one after next).
    ray689 and gebco like this.
    08-28-16 09:42 PM