Nothing yet. Usually comes the 6th - 9th of the month, unlocked Priv STV100-1 on ATT.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-17 09:22 PM
    Nothing yet. My wife and I have Shop BlackBerry Privs and neither has received an update for April. I know someone with a DTEK60 who has received the update.
    04-16-17 08:37 AM
    Nothing here on my DTEK 60
    04-16-17 06:06 PM
    Nothing on my unlocked dtek60 either. Wonder what's taking it so long..
    04-16-17 09:59 PM
    Got it a few days ago on my dtek50. This month it was early for me as it's usually around the end of the month that I receive the update.
    04-17-17 03:22 AM
    Where is this update
    04-17-17 03:40 PM
    Roma italia WIND nothing
    04-17-17 03:42 PM
    Still nothing
    04-17-17 03:51 PM
    Is there somewhere we can go in protest so that we can get security updates, at the very least, directly from BlackBerry? I'm with Rogers and still waiting for the March security update.
    04-18-17 10:51 AM
    Is there somewhere we can go in protest so that we can get security updates, at the very least, directly from BlackBerry? I'm with Rogers and still waiting for the March security update.
    If you have a carrier locked device you will get an update when the carrier authorizes it.
    04-18-17 12:31 PM
    If you have a carrier locked device you will get an update when the carrier authorizes it.
    Thanks captain obvious. But, that was not what I was asking. I want to what we can do to encourage the existing system to change so that we can get the updates directly from BlackBerry. I've unlocked my Rogers phone, but apparently am still stuck with their lack of concern for providing the updates in a timely manner. It is one thing to take a couple weeks, but months is not acceptable.

Where can we collectively send our complaints so that we might be heard?
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-18-17 12:35 PM
    Thanks captain obvious. But, that was not what I was asking. I want to what we can do to encourage the existing system to change so that we can get the updates directly from BlackBerry. I've unlocked my Rogers phone, but apparently am still stuck with their lack of concern for providing the updates in a timely manner. It is one thing to take a couple weeks, but months is not acceptable.

You can try calling. Otherwise there's no room for complaint. It's just how it works. Devices that are purchased unlocked are simply a way a buying a new device without your carrier knowing. If you buy it from them you abide by their rules. If you made a device and wanted to put it on the Rogers network, Rogers will say sure, here's our rules take it or leave it. All I'm trying to say is your complaint will get you nowhere. Every other phone is like this.
    04-18-17 12:40 PM
    Apple. Pushes updates out to everyone almost at once. If the device meets min. requirements.
    04-18-17 02:53 PM
    Oddly, I just received Android "N" on my Verizon network Galaxy S7 but nothing on my DTEK 60.
    04-18-17 04:51 PM
    Apple. Pushes updates out to everyone almost at once. If the device meets min. requirements.
    Apple was able to negotiate carrier-free updates. Other manufacturers have not.
    04-18-17 06:40 PM
    Apple was able to negotiate carrier-free updates. Other manufacturers have not.
    Retweet.
    04-18-17 11:39 PM
    Android N probably won't come to BlackBerry devices until after the release of KeyOne.
    04-19-17 11:32 AM

My BlackBerry (Priv) is from Shop BlackBerry and I still don't have the April update. I think this is a Priv issue. I know that sounds odd, but I know people with Dtek phones and they have received the April update. Moreover, the recent CB article about OS updates being removed from the beta zone provides different information about how this affects Priv vs the Dtek devices.

Hopefully BlackBerry is aware of this and will have a resolution soon.
    04-19-17 11:38 AM
    Unlike Google or Samsung and maybe BlackBerry, iOS and every iPhone supports every carrier and wouldnt you prefer timely updates and security along with regularly timely updates? You may not like or want iOS 11 but it will roll out in a gift en timeframe on a schedule. The public betas are offered to anyone that signs up.

I like my DTEK50 and 60, a Huawei Mate, but never Sammy (not even their smart TV whose updates were so buggy req'd remote assistance).

Don't have to like Windows 10 but those 2nd Tuesday updates were reassuring too.
    04-19-17 02:01 PM
    Unlike Google or Samsung and maybe BlackBerry, iOS and every iPhone supports every carrier and wouldnt you prefer timely updates and security along with regularly timely updates? You may not like or want iOS 11 but it will roll out in a gift en timeframe on a schedule. The public betas are offered to anyone that signs up.

I like my DTEK50 and 60, a Huawei Mate, but never Sammy (not even their smart TV whose updates were so buggy req'd remote assistance).

Don't have to like Windows 10 but those 2nd Tuesday updates were reassuring too.
    Rightly said. Apple supports their OS longer than any others. Pity that the call clarity on my 5S is bad compared to my BlackBerry Priv. Wish the future iPhone have better Voice clarity and I get back to an iPhone.
    04-19-17 07:01 PM
    Curious to see how many have received this. Do these updates somehow vary by region for unlocked variants? I have not yet received this update, the march one took awhile also from the day CrackBerry announced it was rolling out. Using a DTEK60 in Canada.
    Got it today, few minutes ago, 20MB download, no big deal :-)
    Enjoy.
    04-20-17 01:39 PM
    Got it today, few minutes ago, 20MB download, no big deal :-)
    Enjoy.
    Rejoice!!!! Only took till the 20th of the month to get it. I have not received it yet, what device do you have?
    04-20-17 01:42 PM
    It's rolling out to carrier unlocked devices.....
    04-20-17 01:43 PM
    My device is STV100-1. (unlock one, bought from shop.blackberry.com)
    With Bell network, if it is useful to know...
    Last edited by jackdan8; 04-20-17 at 02:09 PM.
    04-20-17 01:48 PM
    Just received it too along with a keyboard update. Unlocked ShopBB phone in Ottawa, Canada
    04-20-17 02:12 PM
75 123