I'm considering the mercury, once some reviews come out. I want to start using snapchat in some select entrepreneur groups.

Does anyone use snapchat on the Priv? I'm asking specifically for that because it has a physical keyboard like the mercury will have.

How's the overall performance on the official snapchat app?
    01-31-17 09:37 PM
    Snapchat is a terrible app across the board. The only device I have EVER used that it works 'great' on is a Pixel and iOS but that's different. The performance in erratic across devices. Could be fine one day, crashy the next.
    ahmedhanif911 likes this.
    01-31-17 10:17 PM
    I use it on a Samsung Galaxy J3V with Verizon and it works fairly well. Not a heavy user of it and don't really use filters. I personally think it'll be more than adequate on the Mercury.

Posted with my  Classic
    01-31-17 10:38 PM
    yes I have it on my priv and it's terrible. Slow to load. Slow to manoeuvre and definitely crashes.
    02-02-17 12:07 AM
    Played with it with a friend since they refused to use BBM after acquiring my PRIV last summer. Besides finding the service pointless and terrible for communication, I found the app itself to be terrible, even for just goofing around. I agree with others that it was horribly inconsistent in performance and stability, but do acknowledge that they seemed to be releasing updates constantly so development was active. Deleted my account after a month. I also tested it on an iPhone 4s at same time with similar results.
    02-02-17 01:00 PM
    Snapchat is terrible on Priv. Sometimes you'll be waiting minutes for it to just respond.

Sometimes it'll work flawless.

But the physical keyboard doesn't work when writing captions. I've submitted a bug for it multiple times but idk.
    02-15-17 11:35 PM