- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
VPN logs on BB
Good day all,
Trying to get a BBs (9900, 9360) on BES to VPN into my org. It seems difficult to get details on this, all I seem to find are the "just go in VPN enter your username/pass & voila" articles.
Anyways, i've configured a VPN profile on my BB with the security settings, trying to connect to checkpoint. I can't seem to enter a (VPN, not wifi) pre shared key on the BB. Does BB (not playbook) support PPTP? All I ever get is VPN state: Error - Initialization failed. There's nothing in the Checkpoint logs to tell me a login attempt was even made, so I don't think it's even getting that far.
Does the BB have some kind of VPN logs I can look at? (either on the device or the BES)
- By galueyes13 in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-11, 05:07 PM
- By xyzco123 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 06-19-09, 07:14 AM
- By xyzco123 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 06-19-09, 02:18 AM
- By TXChubbyRN in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 09-07-08, 03:08 PM
- By JoeM in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-08, 11:56 AM