Tracking Lost Blackbery Units
Hi all. We are running BES Express 220.127.116.11 at the moment.
Is there any way to track devices via GPS though BES? I've heard contrary reports...
If not, what apps do you use to keep tabs on your BES fleet? We were using Snap Secure till they changed their free version to a trial version...
- CrackBerry User
03-09-2013, 12:56 AM #2
- 58 Posts
Yes you can, but the phone has to have its location tracking on, and most of all.. the phone has to be on..
KB13370-What is Enterprise Location Tracking
Default interval is 15min.. but this can be changed via policy.
To get the tracking info.. query to the BES SQL db...
- By room1102 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:21 AM
- By pmaior87 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-25-2010, 02:26 PM
- By NellieRose in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2009, 01:22 PM
- By jinxednuance in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 06-14-2009, 10:00 PM
- By petethebeatnik in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2009, 12:51 PM