Need help getting Entrust certs onto devices (pre-BB10)
Hi all! Really hoping someone might have a good answer for me on this one.
We need assistance with integrating Entrust Certificates into our company BlackBerrys (approximately 200). We are implementing a MDM solution (Air Watch) and are unable to import the Entrust certificates into the device. All the information that we have been given is that the certs can't be pushed and that we would need to manually install them via DM. However, the Private Key is locked and thus we are unable to copy it to be able to go through DM.
We've tried RIM, Entrust and AirWatch and no one seems to be able to provide us anything we can use. If anyone out there has had any experience with this and can offer some insight, I would really appreciate it. We're at the 11th hour and we're getting major heat from up above.
We've talked to RIM directly - not sure if that's the same as BB Enterprise or not. FWIW - our BES is hosted through Microsoft via Office 365. We're trying to get a support call put into them as well. I was just hoping I could find someone here who may have been in a similar situation to offer some insight while we were waiting for that.
- By jp69 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-12, 11:33 PM
- By homeryansta in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-11, 02:53 PM
- By Mr. Marco in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-10, 02:51 AM
- By mrbiged33 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-09, 09:58 AM
- By rolo99 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-09, 10:00 PM