- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Does RIM plan to drop Lotus Notes support for Blackberry?
Long-time Mobile Nations fan, first-time Crackberry poster:
Someone at my place of employment mentioned in passing that RIM is dropping Lotus support for Blackberry devices and that companies who won't (for some insane reason) consider another email solution will have to move to another device. Any truth to this?
- CrackBerry Addict
12-20-2012, 08:52 AM #2
- 780 Posts
- you probably aren't going to get it
I doubt it, although Notes/Domino has always been a 2nd class client from RIM's point of view, note that MS Exchanged versions of BES always come out earlier and have less hardware requirements than the Domino versions.
Given that everyone is going to have to make the changeover when BB10 comes out, I suspect your informant has that confused with dropping Domino support.Why was God able to create the world in 7 days? He didn't have an installed base!
- By JRSCCivic98 in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2011, 04:28 PM
- By Starvision in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2009, 01:38 PM
- By remlle in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2009, 07:44 PM
- By nick_mur in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2008, 10:09 PM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2007, 12:17 AM