- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Calendar entries missing
We have recently moved from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010.
Since the move, several different users (with different models of devices) have complained that entries in their calendar's disappear.
We are currently running BB Bes V 188.8.131.52 SP2 on a Win 2003 SP2.
On one of the devices that was having the problems, we:
Re-activated the handset
Switching on and off wireless synchronization seemed to bring back missing calendar items temporarily
Complete wipe of handset and re-activation
On the server we:
The BB server has been patched and restarted
We have checked our Exchange 2010 system which seems to be set up correctly.
BESadmin has its own tailored policy set for unlimited.
Could anyone give us any clue as to what might be the problem here - please???
- By frankiepapa in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-09, 06:28 PM
- By jho51e in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-09, 06:07 PM
- By jho51e in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 07-27-09, 10:04 AM
- By danaedot in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-09, 09:20 AM
- By danaedot in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-09, 09:20 AM