- CrackBerry User
- 21 Posts
Block BIS email on BES: OS 5 vs OS 6
Sorry if this is the wrong forum.
I've found something strange.
9300 from AT&T comes with OS 6. BIS emails can be added before or after BES activation. But no BIS email will be delivered.
If the device is downgraded to OS 5, then the BIS email will be delivered to device even after the activation
Is there any setting missing to cause it? Or is it a flaw of OS 5?
- By srg1226 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2009, 08:21 PM
- By Drscott266 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2008, 04:33 PM
- By chunj99 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 30Last Post: 07-18-2008, 12:25 PM
- By hlarriuz in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2008, 08:25 PM
- By hlarriuz in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2008, 08:25 PM