- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Blackberry receive a Red X while accepting an invite from an external client (Google)
When I accept an invite using my Blackberry from an internal user from our company it is fine; however, when I get an invite from an external email client and accept the invite from my Blackberry I get a Red X (only some people). When I open Outlook it is fine and scheduled in the calendar.
The person that sends invites is a Google Apps business user. I can accept the invite on my Outlook 2010 client fine. As I stated above, my accept on my BB does get sent to the other end and does show up on my calendar as accepted (on both my BB and Outlook).
We are running BES 5.0.3, Exchange 2010 environment.
Not really a huge problem, but weird. Anybody have any ideas or have seen this before?
Thanks in advance.
- By bradley1972 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 135Last Post: 09-09-09, 11:09 AM
- By rowlans in forum Business UsersReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-09, 01:44 PM
- By rowlans in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-09, 11:30 AM
- By rowlans in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-09, 11:06 AM
- By chicblondegeek in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 61Last Post: 05-03-09, 06:53 PM