BES10 tradein not accepting SRP
When I put in my current SRP ID, which is in the format S###### (6 numbers), it says to check the format. It looks as though it's expecting 8 numbers. If I put two leading or trailing 0's, that error goes away, and it comes back invalid.
Anyone else seeing the same thing, or have a workaround?
As an update, I talked to Vox, and they sent this up to RIM.
Last edited by dpeters11; 01-24-2013 at 01:07 PM.
- CrackBerry User
01-25-2013, 10:55 AM #2
- 84 Posts
it need 8 numbers, you might have an odd SRP as i have seen one with 7 numbers not work either
My SRP is most definitely 6 numbers, it is old. We originally put the BES in around version 3.5 I think as part of a package deal with Nextel 6510's when we moved off Wireless Knowledge and Motient units.
Looks like they fixed it.
- By PittsburghSteelersGirl in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2009, 04:28 PM
- By wyrtapp in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2009, 12:50 AM
- By ianjohnson42 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2009, 10:37 AM
- By conan1071 in forum SprintReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2008, 11:59 AM
- By Boogie_VII in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2008, 08:06 AM