BES Upgrade to 5.0.4..for Novell Groupwise...
I am new to managing our BES at my job and I am needing to update my server to 5.0.4..we running version 18.104.22.168 right now..(Yeah way behind I know..) But all has been working good..I am of course wanting to update it to the latest and now it's on my project list. This will be my first time to do this, so I am just wondering if there is anything that I need to do specially? Oh and is there a good contact number to reach someone at BlackBerry for some other questions? I tried the number on their site, but it seems impossible to get ahold of anyone unless someone conferences you in..so any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-08-13, 07:40 PM #2
- 265 Posts
Make sure you have the correct version of Groupwise installed (I think 8.0.4 is the minimum). I would also recommend contacting RIM and getting a separate license for he 5.0.4. That way you can setup the new server and migrate your users over with no downtime.
- 01-11-13, 03:04 PM #5
- By QuezXLV in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 16Last Post: 07-08-09, 12:18 PM
- By cypherac in forum T-MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-09, 11:32 PM
- By libuff in forum Mac UsersReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-08, 10:53 PM
- By rschwalbe in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-08, 12:38 PM
- By harpsinOZ in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 05-24-08, 10:49 AM