- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
BES 5.0.4 2 exchanges 2003 SP2
I am running BESX 5.0.4, with 2 exchange 2003 SP2 servers. I can activate the users on my primary server successfully and the can send and receive emails from their handhelds. When i try to activate users whose mailboxes reside on the second exchange, I receive a MAPI error in the logs, mailstore failed.
I have double checked the permissions and the BESADMIN account has the correct access to the mailboxes.
Any insight on what else can be the problem
- 02-22-13, 02:38 PM #2
Have you successfully activated any users from the second exchange? I would restart services as well as removing and readding permissions. Also whats the specific MAPI error from the logs? Apologies I see where you said mailstore failed.
Last edited by Thachoc1; 02-22-13 at 03:03 PM.
- By mojo1979 in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-12, 10:52 AM
- By DevelopmentBES in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-12, 09:12 AM
- By audit in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-09, 01:53 PM
- By larsonr in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-08, 10:58 AM
- By dgally in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-08, 11:19 PM