I can load R200.00 today, tomorrow it will be gone. I will not phone and I do have BIS on. Also no downloads or anything that can use the money.
    03-07-16 11:07 AM
    So it's a prepaid line? You should contact your carrier and get them to show you when the usage is and what kind of usage it is that is draining your account, whether it is phone calls, data, etc.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 02:38 PM
    I can load R200.00 today, tomorrow it will be gone. I will not phone and I do have BIS on. Also no downloads or anything that can use the money.
    Maybe check your apps - some of them may use the BIS connection but a normal data plan also. Or only normal data plan use - not via BIS. In my country(Poland) we have also one problem with our Carrier who provides BIS. Almost every day it tooks from our account some +/- 0,05$ and Carrier(customer service) don't know how to solve this.

a few months ago I had a similar issue - and the reason was, that the game which I have download and paid for FULL version trying to connect via phone somewhere a call without any information for me everytime when I open it to play - and the money was disappearing! I solved it by App Permission and check "denied" for any connection.
    04-07-16 05:54 AM