Hello Guys,

How can I deactivate the touch screen on the 9720 or is there is a Aap for deactivate it.

I was checking on the set up and there is only Touchscreen Sensitivity and it does not have a way to deactivate.

This thing is making me crazy since if I touch the screen accidental it open any page, etc

THX,

Isaac
    03-24-14 11:13 PM
    Simple, you can't.
    03-24-14 11:19 PM
    Hello Guys,

How can I deactivate the touch screen on the 9720 or is there is a Aap for deactivate it.

I was checking on the set up and there is only Touchscreen Sensitivity and it does not have a way to deactivate.

This thing is making me crazy since if I touch the screen accidental it open any page, etc

THX,

Isaac
    You can't turn it off BUT you can turn Double Tap Interval up as far possible, and Hover Time to slow, and unclick the Open Pop-up Menu on Touch-hold and it should be better for you.
    03-25-14 12:42 AM
    You can't turn it off BUT you can turn Double Tap Interval up as far possible, and Hover Time to slow, and unclick the Open Pop-up Menu on Touch-hold and it should be better for you.
    I just put the double tap interval: 1000
    Hover Time: SLOW
    Open Pop-up Menu on Touch-hold: UNCLICK

And is still very sensitive I have play with diferent values on the double tap interval and is alway the same. Its look like its no matter what value I select there is no diference on the sensitivity

Any advice

THX

Isaac
    03-25-14 11:58 AM
    Hi,

I also have a problem with the touch screen. When I receive a phone call, and my handset is in my pocket, the screen turns on, and because of the contact of my trouser's pocket and phone, the ringtone starts over and over again, and sometimes it mutes itself.

Is there a way to avoid this probelm?
    03-28-14 11:41 AM
    Hi,

I also have a problem with the touch screen. When I receive a phone call, and my handset is in my pocket, the screen turns on, and because of the contact of my trouser's pocket and phone, the ringtone starts over and over again, and sometimes it mutes itself.

Is there a way to avoid this probelm?
    No possible way, lock it (press the button at the top) or use a password to keep it from messing around, use a belt clip holster. It's what I do to avoid pocket dialing and anything funny a capacitive screen might do in a pocket especially close to the skin)

Posted via CrackBerry 10 (CB10) application using my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-13-14 10:24 AM
    No possible way, lock it (press the button at the top) or use a password to keep it from messing around, use a belt clip holster. It's what I do to avoid pocket dialing and anything funny a capacitive screen might do in a pocket especially close to the skin)
    I dont find a BB 9720 belt clip holster. What belt clip holster you are using with your 9720?

THX,

Isaac
    04-13-14 10:54 AM
    I use both a 9900 and Q10 (which fits the same holster the 9900 uses!), you could easily use a 9700/9780 (which also fits the Q10 perfectly, with room enough for a case) or 9000 series holster, and it'll work quite well as long as it has the sleeper magnet. As always, when getting one, make sure it fits snugly before walking out of the store.

Posted via CrackBerry 10 (CB10) application using my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-13-14 11:39 AM
    TGrape Lock in BB world should do what you require

ѕєηт �яσм му вяαιη νια νυℓ�αη мιη∂мєℓ∂�
    Turbo_Boss likes this.
    04-28-14 05:44 AM