Hi all,

I received a notification on my Blackberry two days ago saying I needed to revalidate one of my email addresses and when I tried to do so I got an error message saying the password was wrong. I was able to log in on other devices with the same password so I knew the password wasn't wrong - I deleted and and re-added the email account, and everything seemed to be working fine.

A few hours later I noticed the emails on that particular account stopped arriving. I have tried registering via Host Routing Table, resending service books, doing hard resets and deleting and re-adding the email account (both on the device and on my carrier's BIS page) several times. The emails are now arriving, but with a two-hour delay. The other email accounts on my device are working normally, and the problematic email account, which is also linked to my iPad, is working fine on my iPad. I can also send emails without any problems.

My carrier has 'updated my settings' on their end, whatever that means, and that hasn't helped either. They've told me to call Blackberry customer service and when I did I was told I would have to pay for technical support without an incident number, and they directed me back to the carrier.

Any thoughts on what could be wrong? Thanks in advance!
    01-31-14 08:47 AM
    Hi there, welcome to CrackBerry! Which email provider is this you're having problems with?
    02-02-14 10:59 AM
    I have the exact same issue.
    Using Bell. Torch 9810, 7.1 bundle 921, 2 gmail accounts, one bell account and one other. Some days emails come in 2-3 hour bursts, other days they come in every 10 mins. Yesterday received no emails for 6 hours then 40 in one slug.
    Any ideas?
    03-26-14 08:17 AM