I made the mistake (apparently) of downloading and installing the Aqua theme on my 8830 World Edition. Now, I'm unable to access the "Options" menu. When I click on it, nothing happens. Have to press the 'end call' button to get it to unfreeze and use other functions.

Any idea on how I can remedy this? Would prefer to disable this theme or delete it but can't do it till I can access the Options menu.

It's relatively new, so I don't have much on it. I could restore it and start over. Any ideas on how I might do this?

Thanks,
    09-07-09 10:51 AM
    I made the mistake (apparently) of downloading and installing the Aqua theme on my 8830 World Edition. Now, I'm unable to access the "Options" menu. When I click on it, nothing happens. Have to press the 'end call' button to get it to unfreeze and use other functions.

Any idea on how I can remedy this? Would prefer to disable this theme or delete it but can't do it till I can access the Options menu.

It's relatively new, so I don't have much on it. I could restore it and start over. Any ideas on how I might do this?

Thanks,
    use Desktop Manager to delete the theme and it should revert back to stock theme
    09-12-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD