Yesterday, out of no where, my screen went all white. I immediately Googled this problem, but could find no solutions. The phone still works, I can call people and receive messages, but I can't see anything, just a blank white screen.

Today, however, the white screen went away for a while and my phone was back to normal. But after about an hour of working fine, it went back to a white screen.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Thanks!
    03-30-10 01:18 PM
    Have you rebooted? Pull your battery with the phone on. See if the problem occurs again after the phone reboots. If you had an OS issue, I'd expect your BlackBerry to be inop. Since you can still make and receive calls, it may be a failing display.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 09:56 AM
    Yea, I've tried the battery pull many times. Actually, my phone has been working fine the past day and a half, but once again today, I got the white screen.
    03-31-10 06:55 PM
    My best guess is that you have an intermittent hardware failure. Given how old the 8830 model is, it may not be worth repairing. If you can wait until the Tour 2 comes out, it might be better to spend your money on a new model as a replacement.
    03-31-10 08:30 PM
    Does any know of any quick fixes because I really need it lol.
    04-01-10 10:58 PM
    Did you find any solution? My curve 8520 now has this problem. It switched between the white screen and the normal screen several times yesterday, but today it is only showing the white screen. The phone isn't that old..
    04-10-10 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD