Well, I finally purchased a 1GB SD card. Went into WMP and synced some
    mp3's, pic's, and vid's. Okay the pictures were slow to load but they are there, mp3's after selecting properties show up as wma(Windows Media Audio)? My whole secondary internal 80GB harddrive consists of all mp3's ripped at 320, where did WMA come in at? The culprite, WMP, transcoded the files when I tried to sync the SD card.

So I erase everthing, reformat the SD card, load music and 3 small video clips using copy and paste(old school). Okay the video clips are WMV but I used NERO to transcode to MP4, since the BB doesn't like the WMA I figured it didn't like WMV either. That's done in about 10minutes, music plays fine with album art, pictures still load slow but they are there, I try to play the video clips, my BB shuts off and restarts. Did this with each clip, even did a hard reset, deleted some apps(Gmail, Google Maps, Opera, Brick Breaker) thinking the memory was low on the BB, still doing the same thing.

Somebody help just want to watch occasional video clips no full length movies, thanks!
    09-24-07 08:28 PM
    If you're saving your media to your microSD, the memory you have on your BlackBerry (device memory) shouldn't really be a problem (you don't need to delete any applications to free up memory). I don't know why your pictures were slow to load, usually the media on my BlackBerry (photos, videos, ringtones, etc.) load and play back almost instantly. What I would do is maybe use desktop manager to load all your media to your BlackBerry and maybe lower the bitrate and see what happens there. Try that and see what happens and post your results.
    09-24-07 09:02 PM
    Will do, thanks.
    09-25-07 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD