I just recently replaced my original 8830WE (circa July 2007) with a new one after mistakenly mangling the charger port on the original. Anywho, when I'd retrieve a vmail from my old unit, I'd simply select "call voicemail" from the menu and it would not only dial automatically for me, it would also enter my 4 digit pin as well.

The new phone still dials my vmail but doesn't enter the pin#...any thoughts?
    08-30-08 08:00 AM
    while in voicemail you can select options then disable password
    08-30-08 08:19 AM
    While in vm clcik the bb key go to options then vm and set your password then save it and exit

Done

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 08:21 AM
    As the Jedi Master above has said you can disable password. While in the call log screen you can hit options as well and choose VM, then even delete the password all together if you wish.
    08-30-08 08:22 AM
    The problem with deleting the password is that anyone then can call into your voicemail box and listen to your messages because their is no password. A better option is to have the BB enter your password for you. From the phone menu>option>voicemail>and then enter your password. If you put a # after your password it will make the voicemail retrieve a bit faster.

08-30-08 11:14 AM
    Is there any way to increase the delay before the password is automatically sent? Sometimes when dialing into voicemail it send the password to soon
    08-30-08 01:47 PM
    Add a pause before the password by selecting "Add A Pause" from the menu.

It should look like this if your password is 1234 - Password: P1234#

You may need to add a second pause if one is not long enough.
    08-30-08 02:23 PM
    Thanks to all! Good 2 go
    08-31-08 04:29 PM
    What did you end up choosing ?

09-02-08 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD