Ok, I'm new on here.. I searched and searched and didnt really come up with what I was looking for exactly so maybe one of you guys or gals can help a fellow blackberry user out.

This is the first Blackberry I have owned so I'm totally new to it. It's the silver 8830 WE, Verizon service.. and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get videos to play or if it is even possible. I saw a thing on some review of this version that there is a site called vixy.net that converts videos or something but I don't know how it works and it wouldnt work on my computer.

Does anybody know how or if I can view youtube videos on here in any way? It is driving me crazy..

And while I am here, is there any application where I can get AIM instant messenger? (I haven't searched for this one, but I will.. cut me some slack haha). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot.
    12-20-07 06:50 PM
    HI welcome to CB!

Try videos 4 blackberry, lots of cool shows and such to download.

I think most folks use Jive Talk for instant messaging

I'm sure other nice people on here will have more great info for you.

Enjoy your stay!
    12-20-07 08:19 PM
    Thanks alot Maggie.. this may be a dumb question, but what is Videos 4 Blackberry, is it an application to download or what? Thanks for your help I just have no idea what I'm doing with this thing yet haha.. going to take a little getting used to.
    12-20-07 10:22 PM
    12-20-07 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD