I was able to watch some mpg4 videos on my phone and then other ones would not work so I converted the ones that wouldn't work to avi with blackberry video converter and now when I open any of my videos it keeps loading. I let it load for at least ten minutes and one point and it was still trying to load. No error or anything like that just won't stop loading. Anyone ever had this problem or know how to fix it? thanks.
    11-12-07 12:56 PM
    Hmm never heard of it, although I would check the encoding of the video, as much as I hate to say it I've never had much faith Blackberry video converter, it sometimes creates incompatible files
    11-12-07 01:26 PM
    Yea I can agree with you on that. Using blackberry video converter was a little confusing. but the strange thing is that after I put the other videos on the blackberry, video's that were working just fine before stopped working.
    11-12-07 06:30 PM
    Alright well I went to verizon and they figured this one out today. So if anyone ever has the problems of videos that will not play and keep loading forever. The solution is to just take the battery out and then put it back in and they work fine again.
    11-13-07 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD