I have Ulead Video studio 11 to put home videos on my BB. I used the following settings:

MPEG-4
    24 bit, 320x240
    15 fr/sec

I know there are other programs out there, but I wanted to post this becasue it worked for me.
    08-11-07 07:06 AM
    Next time use the media manager included with the BB software. its free and does the conversion for you so you dont have to mess with all those settings.
    08-11-07 08:37 AM
    I had to use video studio because a few of the videos I tried to put on my BB with the Roxio media manager didn't play. I already had the studio program, so I didn't have to buy anything more.
    08-11-07 08:31 PM
    Hi, I've been trying to upload video to my BB 8830 unsuccessfully. I am using Media Manager and while I can successfully copy a 200MB file down to my media card, the file won't play (in MP4 format); this was a straight copy and I did not choose the 'conversion' option.

I then try to download the movie using the conversion option that 'Media Manager' gives me and that fails every time with some weird error. The Media Manager program hangs my PC for a while until I can click 'cancel' multiple times with about 5 minutes in between each 'cancel' prompt.

What am i doing wrong?
    10-02-07 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD