any body else having an issue on connection on tether berry app. with a v.p.n
    it just time it self out?? is there a setting that need to be changed.other than that i love it speed is just fine
    03-06-09 08:47 PM
    it just time it self out?? is there a setting that need to be changed.other than that i love it speed is just fine
    I am waiting on the download link to come through right now but out of curiosity do you have a tether plan? I know that they say it isn't needed but I am not exactly trying to end up with a 1500 phone bill either...
    03-06-09 11:48 PM
    It's working fine for me. Am connected to my Corp network using the Cisco VPN client v4.04
    03-07-09 12:03 AM
    I am waiting on the download link to come through right now but out of curiosity do you have a tether plan? I know that they say it isn't needed but I am not exactly trying to end up with a 1500 phone bill either...
    i have a data plan so and the set-up is very easy didnt have any errors
    03-07-09 06:00 AM
    It's working fine for me. Am connected to my Corp network using the Cisco VPN client v4.04
    am trying to connect to a p.c anywhere VPN client there must be a setting on my 8830 that needs to be changed
    03-07-09 06:02 AM
    Possible that the ports you need for pcAnywhere won't pass through tether.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD