My blackberry is one week old and has not been dropped, but I am having a problem with unprompted muting, which I noticed because I have my trackball set to "click." With no previous problems, yesterday when I opened brickbreaker the sound on my bb (not just for trackball) went mute. Under options and settings, nothing was set to mute. Sound was only restored when I open the voice dialing command. This problem has persisted and the sound has consistently gone mute every time I open brickbreaker (no other apps have this problem) and is only restored after I open up voice dialing. Anyone with suggestions or a similar problem?
    07-26-08 11:26 AM
    Check to see how much free file memory your device has: Options > Status

Have you pulled the battery with the device on and replaced it after 30 seconds? If not, do that then try it.
    07-26-08 11:34 AM
    Try the ever faithful Battery Pull.

Welcome to the Crack!
    07-26-08 11:42 AM
    have plenty of memory, before i got a chance to try the battery pull the problem seems to have restored itself. I will definately try this first if the problem recurs. thanks for the quick responses!
    07-26-08 11:55 AM
    have plenty of memory, before i got a chance to try the battery pull the problem seems to have restored itself. I will definately try this first if the problem recurs. thanks for the quick responses!
    Glad you were able to get the problem fixed. Here are some tips for better understanding your BB.....http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/
    07-26-08 12:00 PM
    Welcome to the Crack!
    07-26-08 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD