I use the 8830 on the Sprint Network. Whenever someone calls me, their call goes directly to my voicemail after one ring and on my phone "Unknown Number" shows up on my screen as a missed call. My phone does not even ring when people call me. Sprint doesn't know what to do... Can anyone help me?????????
    06-14-08 07:30 AM
    I have that problem too if am dialing and it goes straight to Alltel. Is it a BB problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 07:39 AM
    I use the 8830 on the Sprint Network. Whenever someone calls me, their call goes directly to my voicemail after one ring and on my phone "Unknown Number" shows up on my screen as a missed call. My phone does not even ring when people call me. Sprint doesn't know what to do... Can anyone help me?????????
    Yea mine is doing the same thing started a few days ago and I'm missing ALL my calls sucks.. I've only had the phone less than 2 weeks. I already went back today and they gave me another brand new one. I really like this phone but I may have to return it I can't be missing all my calls. But its weird I'm having the same problem but I have Verizon.
    06-16-08 11:42 PM
    Ok I found the answer I think YEA.. Somebody's advice and it has worked for me so far.. Double check that you don't have Do Not Disturb turned on. Go to Profiles > Advanced > your active profile > Phone > verify that Do Not Disturb is NOT checked. Try it and let me know
    06-17-08 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD