Is there anyway to transfer your contacts to another phone (non BB) using bluetoth?
    06-30-08 11:09 PM
    As far as I know you cant do data transfers on a BB at this time via BT.
    06-30-08 11:20 PM
    You can sync your BB contacts to Outlook via Bluetooth and then if the other smartphone has the ability to sync to Outlook, you could sync them over to it.

You'd need a Broadcomm chipset Bluetooth capable laptop (my experience anyway) w/latest Broadcomm drivers and then Desktop Manager configured for Bluetooth in the connectivity settings.
    06-30-08 11:33 PM
    Get you a bluetooth usb dongle and transfer all the data you want via bluetooth. I do. I also transfer tons of data between other phones and my 8320.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 11:52 PM
    I think the OP wants to transfer contacts directly from the BB to another phone via Bluetooth.

If that's what you're looking for, it can't be done. Only way to actually do that would be to save your contacts as a vCard to the Berry and send them via Bluetooth.

Depending on how many contacts you have, that may work out for you. The other phone you're sending to would have to be compatible with vCards as well.

hth,

e.n
    07-01-08 08:03 PM
    I just sync to the computer then copy the contacts via bt to the next phone. When I got my bb I sent contacts from my motorola flip via bt to the computer then sync bb to computer to get all contacts to the bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD