Hi,

I'm new to this forumn and I have been searching for a way to transfer SMS messages (text messages) from my device to my PC. I have lots of messages I would like to save in a text or Word file or something for informational and sentimental reasons. I tried searching the forumn for SMS but the word is too short for the search function and all else has come up short. Does anyone know of a method or program for extracting, transferring or copying them over? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    01-15-08 03:31 PM
    You can forward your SMS messages as an email to your PC. When reading the sms you want to save select>menu>forward as>email. This will send it to an email account where you can save it on your pc.
    01-16-08 02:49 AM
    Yeah, I guess I could do that. Good point, Thanks!

I was just wondering if there was a way to do it in bulk instead of one message at a time. To just transfer all of the SMS you want over to a file because I have quite a few and would like to free up my memory as it's beggining to lag when I am sending messags.
    01-21-08 08:32 AM
    01-21-08 09:37 AM
    Go to w w w . c b w p r o d u c t i o n s . c o m / v w c l i e n t s o r d e r . h t m l. Obviously, you have to remove the spaces from the url in order for it to work. I had to put in the spaces because otherwise I can't post a link because I'm a new user. Anyway, the service is $10 for the first voicemail you want recorded and $5 for each additional voicemail, but if you really want the voicemail saved, it's definitely worth it!
    12-04-09 10:21 AM
    I posted this elsewhere in this forum but this applies to this message to so I'll repeat it I guess:

I found a cool program that does EXACTLY that and it does it super easily and super well at Pleasant Solutions. Its called "Berry Extract", just search for the company name in Google and its under their products section.

On their website they say:
    A simple program that lets you save your BlackBerry text messages (SMS) to Windows text or Excel files so you can save, paste, or search them easily. It's a Windows program so no BlackBerry installs needed. It can also get deleted texts from backups.

Did the trick and saved me tons of time, my blackberry works faster now that I was able to extract the text messages and delete them.
    05-11-10 06:04 PM
    Not sure why your phone didn't come with a Google Market or Google Play Store - that baffles me.
    But anyway to answer your question, download the Amazon Appstore from their website and then you can download SMS Backup to backup your text messages to a GMail account for archival purposes.
    Perhaps it is because that BB does not have Google Play or the Amazon App Store.

The op (which has long since probably worked through this) just needed an ipg converter, of which there are many to choose.
    09-05-12 01:21 AM
    This is how and why you fail your exams. The guy's question has nothing to do with voicemail neither dod he mention the word voicemail anywhere in his comment!
    12-22-15 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD