can someone pm me 101? i'm tired of waiting and have pretty much moved into the "ain't gonna happen" camp for sprint to come out w/ an official release. thanks in advance
    01-07-09 08:36 AM
    just do a google search for it.....its out there and fairly easy to find. I am running it and personally am not happy with the memory leaks. I have been debating going back to 77.
    01-07-09 09:58 AM
    just do a google search for it.....its out there and fairly easy to find. I am running it and personally am not happy with the memory leaks. I have been debating going back to 77.
    I bounce back and forth between the 2. Haven't decided which one I like better yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 10:29 AM
    Thanks. Will do. After much forum reading, seems to boil down to 77's ringtone glitch and 101's video issue. Both seem to show leaks and varies from user to user's experience. Is that a fair assessment?

01-07-09 10:36 AM
    Boils down to which issue you want to deal with.

01-07-09 10:39 AM
    Thanks. Will do. After much forum reading, seems to boil down to 77's ringtone glitch and 101's video issue. Both seem to show leaks and varies from user to user's experience. Is that a fair assessment?

That would be a fair assessment.

Boils down to which issue you want to deal with.

This is the bottom line. Both are very workable OS's. .77 is probably a little more stable after taking care of the ringtones issue. You can find the link to that correction in my signature.
    01-07-09 11:00 AM
    Took the leap w/ .101 and am really liking it. My company BES hasn't been updated so no html email. All else seems to work well. I found .77 as well and will see how the leak is w/ .101 for a while and then experiment with the other to see which works best for me.

01-08-09 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD