I just bought a new computer with Vista Home Premium on it. My email is Windows Email. Will my BB sync with the Windows Mail?
    Also, I want to back my BB up to my computer but I don't know how to do it. I know I have to download the disk that came with the phone. After I do that i am really not sure what to do. I didn't want to experiment but after getting a replacement phone and having to enter all the information again, that was not fun.
    I just want to make sure I do things correctly so i don't earse everything in my phone while I am trying to upload it to my computer.
    Step by step instructions would be a great help.

Thanks
    12-17-07 10:58 AM
    can anyone help me please!?!?!?!?!?
    12-17-07 02:57 PM
    I am trying to find this out as well. I am having the same problem. I actually had to install Microsoft Outlook to get it to transfer my contacts. I have tried everything. I think we are going to have to wait for an update to the software.
    12-17-07 08:42 PM
    my wife and I just got the world ed. and a pearl she has the w.e. and it would not sync to vista either so we tried my disk version 4.3 hers was 4.2 it works fine you my be able to down load 4.3 from blackberry hope this helps.
    12-17-07 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD