I have downloaded the google sync on my laptop====I cannot get it to work--any help any advice? I enter events on both Outlook and Google, hit sync and nothing happens?
    08-27-08 12:03 PM
    Are you talking about Google sync calender for BB or Google sync for outlook which is for PC???
    08-27-08 01:00 PM
    Are you talking about Google sync calender for BB or Google sync for outlook which is for PC???
    Google sync for my pc with my outlook calendar. The google sync for my BB is working FINE!!!!!
    08-27-08 01:18 PM
    I was unable to get the Sync from my BB to connect into my google account. I installed the software and it woudln't update anything. I then switched to the desktop Outlook Sync into google and this worked just fine. It took about 30 mins to sync but all looks great.
    08-27-08 01:31 PM
    I was unable to get the Sync from my BB to connect into my google account. I installed the software and it woudln't update anything. I then switched to the desktop Outlook Sync into google and this worked just fine. It took about 30 mins to sync but all looks great.

I am confused what two accounts are you synching. I have Outlook and have to sync from Outlook to Google then from Google to BB. THe Google to BB is working fine, it is the outlook to google that is the issue. Funny that you mention the 30 min. I have it set to sync every 30 min, I am wondering if that is the only time I can do that---no manual synching?
    08-27-08 01:40 PM
    Humm.... Well in my case my BB gets the sync for my Outlook with an app that my company provides. I wanted to be able to sync my outlook or my BB calendar with my google so my GF could see what I was up too. I installed the sync on my BB to go into google and it wouldn't work. I then took that off and installed the google desktop sync. When it first tried to sync it came up with an error so I rebooted and then right moused clicked on the sync in the sys try and clicked Sync. Then thirty minutes later, when it said it was done, I went to my google calendar and it was all there.

Are you getting and error message or code?
    08-27-08 01:49 PM
    When you click sync now on your BB you have then bring up the menu and hit synch now. Just clicking google synch from your BB will not make it sync, you have to do last step.
    08-27-08 01:53 PM
    When you click sync now on your BB you have then bring up the menu and hit synch now. Just clicking google synch from your BB will not make it sync, you have to do last step.
    Yeah I would do that and it would say it was sync'ed but it didn't... oh well the other method works for me at this point.
    08-27-08 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD