Has anyone else noticed some new entries on cold restarts that get logged in the Event Log (ALT+LGLG)? I think it's started as of the last couple of OS upgrades. They read as follows...

net.rim.browser SBHelper___INFO:injectServiceBooks()HOMENPC="six digit number"
    net.rim.browser SBHelper:INFO:injectServiceBooks(sbinfo)SBHelper__ _INFO:SAP_SOLD_TO="ten digit number"
    net.rim.browser SBHelper:INFO___Took 1seconds to inject service books

I don't remember seeing these a few months ago. Anyone have any info or thoughts on this? BTW, the "blank digit number" is there because I didn't want to type in the number that I am seeing. Don't exactly know if it's unique to everyone or if they are specific IDs, so I didn't include them for security reasons. Anyway, discuss....
    06-18-08 10:32 PM
    They don't show up on my 8830 after a battery pull reboot. But I'm back to running 4.2.2.176 after my foray into 4.2.2.196...

My Java Uncaught Exception Error does show up, though, so maybe that'll help with my other problem. It doesn't show up immediately after a reboot, only after the problem actually occurs.
    06-19-08 09:21 AM
    Yeah, it's really wacky. I want to say I noticed it with the .196 update I ran from Sprint and now again with the Verizon version, but I'm not 100% sure. Wish someone could verify this info on theirs w/.196 update.
    06-19-08 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD