I understand that you need to use a wired headset to get stereo support while using the media player.

I thought that I read that Verizon will be releasing an update to provide bluetooth support.

Was I dreaming?

Is this possible or this hardware dependant?
    10-06-07 01:57 PM
    I understand that you need to use a wired headset to get stereo support while using the media player.

I thought that I read that Verizon will be releasing an update to provide bluetooth support.

Was I dreaming?

Is this possible or this hardware dependant?
    Just update to the latest OS that Verizon offers and you will have the BT stereo support.

Kirby
    10-06-07 02:32 PM
    Are there any good bluetooth stereo headsets?

Is the sound as good as wired headsets?
    10-07-07 08:46 AM
    Will it play the sound to any BT device or does it specifically have to be a Stereo BT. I have a BT device but when I play anything in the media player it uses the speaker on the 8830. Is there something i have to set to make it switch if it will use a regualr BT also
    10-17-07 07:40 PM
    Are there any good bluetooth stereo headsets?
    I like my Motorola S9. Very light and also works with the phone. Has the remote controls built in for volume and music track controls (pause, next & previous). The downside is that there is no replacement battery so once you reach the 300 or so recharge limit, it's toast.....

Is the sound as good as wired headsets?
    Not as good as my Bose headset (but what is???)

HH
    10-19-07 06:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD